The United Kingdom known “OSHAssociation” is locally registered Canada Canada.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF OSHUK
- To promote the interest foster closer ties relationships among its members worldwide.
- To promote development professional best practices on service delivery the industry
- To carry out advocacy awareness campaigns on the society.
- To contribute express its views on all related regulations, policies legislation on any region.
- To cooperate public private corporate bodies similar aims objectives the region globally.
- To joleading organizations the promotion advancement occupational safety health the societies industries.
- To assist creating easy access to the occupational safety health information capacity building that will reduce the cases fatalities, accidents/injuries the industry.
- To empower members skills accreditation assistance that promotes enabling platform learning professional development the public private sectors.
- To focus on our key areinterest maintaour Motto “Promoting Safety, Saving Lives”.
- Ensure that every member abide the professional ethics the Association, the service to humanity.
welcomes everyone who ha passion safety. The is always ready to build partnership relationship individuals corporate organisations that share our vision.
OSHis the business engaging professionals the purpose achieving its mission any country providing a range opportunities our members professional development relevant occupational safety health solutions.
OSHknows that the outcomes engaging, partnering sharing ideinclude multiple perspectives which will improve our ability to succeed.
OSHtakes pride committing to owning up to actions, decisions obligations. We believe transparency well acknowledging celebrating accomplishments.
Respect & Integrity:
OSHearns the trust confidence our stakeholders through living up to the right commitments, while recognising valuing differences diversity.
We deliver results setting high standards goals. We achieve these goals distinguishing ourselves through passion, persistence, continual improvement, competence professionalism.