members the OSH(individuals, corporate members or corporate partners) are bound a Code Conduct Ethics the summarised follows:
This Code Conduct Ethics specifies the standard ethical conduct professional members the globally. It places obligations on members to practice work an objective manner follow recognised principles.
Nothing the Code will require professional members the to contravene obligations under any relevant occupational health safety legislation or other relevant legislation, regulations codes. Professional members will act accordance the following requirements:
General Responsibility Members
- Act work responsibly competently at all times to improve health safety workplaces ensure unsafe acts are avoided.
- Give priority to the health, safety welfare employees, employers other workplace health safety stakeholders accordance accepted standards moral legal behaviours.
- Ensure the health, safety welfare employees, employers other workplace health safety stakeholders take precedence over the professional members’ responsibilities to sectional or private interests.
- Ensure members do not engage any illegal or improper practices.
- Members should improve on general skills knowledge on global OSH best practices
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure that qualifications, capabilities or views are not misrepresented others
- Correct any misrepresentations adopt the highest best standards all professional relationships fellow colleagues other organisations.
- Be abreast the programmes the Association, fully participating at local international conferences, seminars, workshops, related training events.