The goal most those who jothe association is to reach the grade “Full Membership/Fellowship”.
This qualification is validated a thorough examination a candidate’s experience, strengths weaknesses, is therefore recognised throughout the world proexpertise.
If you are already a full member have worked at a senior level the industry at least fifteen years above then you could be suitable Fellowship “FOSHA”, after thorough evaluation the membership team. This is the highest grade membership at OSHworldwide.
HOW TO UPGRADE
Complete the membership UPGRADE FORM return it to the OSHoffice/regional representative closest to you. Student (graduate) members should upgrade withone year joining the association based on their experience.
Each application is approved the Membership Committee who evaluates candidates’ performances experiences based on their request upgrading. Successful applicants shall receive e-mails confirming their successful admittance to their choices upgrade. Candidates shall receive their Welcome Packs NEW OSHCertificates Membership, while maintaining their existing membership numbers. The upgrade takes approximately four weeks after receiving an upgrading e-mail confirming the successful submission requirements.
WHEN CAN I USE THE DESIGNATION – “AMOSHA/MOSHA/FOSHA”?
Once a candidate receives a confirmation e-mail from OSHAssociation, they can use the designation after their name(s).
GRADES OF PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
- Graduate Membership
- Associate Membership
- Full Membership
A member must fulfill the following mandatory requirements upgrade his/her Membership status:
- Fulfill the statutory period between grades membership
- Graduate to Associate Member = 2 years
- Associate to Full Member = 6 years
- Full Member to Fellow = 15+ years
- Meet all financial obligations (Subscription Fees) up to date
- Complete an Upgrading Request Form
- Send a Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae showing details employment history to date key responsibilities positions held.
- Attach all relevant credentials/certificates
- List your contribution(s) to the Association’s live activities
- Present evidence regular attendance at the Association’s Activities. (e.g Annual Conferences, AGM, Annual special events, Exhibitions).